This is your opportunity to join KPMG’s Forensic team. You will gain exposure to exciting projects which will develop your skills in
financial analysis, accounting and business processes, along with your knowledge of different industries and regulations while assisting our clients in Thailand and the region to solve their unplanned circumstances.
KPMG Forensic offers a variety of forensic accounting and forensic technology services to assist clients in: effectively managing their exposure to risks,
proactively managing their compliance with emerging requirements, resolving disputes with their business partners, understanding their control weaknesses, investigating complex matters and safeguarding their assets and reputations. We provide independent,
insightful analysis, together with credible solutions by applying accounting, financial, technology and other specialized skills to help solve our client’s most difficult business challenges.
- Analyze financial information, operational processes and accounting transactions to identify unusual transactions or weaknesses in business
- Analyze digital information and system data, understand the issues
- Evaluate internal control structures and data to help identify weaknesses and associated risks; make recommendations on how to mitigate those
- Develop reports that highlight our findings in a clear, logical and concise manner
- Assist clients to investigate alleged breaches of bribery or corruption regulations
- Interact with clients and other external sources for the purpose of obtaining relevant information and documents
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with one of the following: a public accounting firm, advisory firm, internal audit function of a major company or corporate finance
function of a financial institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- CPA, CFE or CIA is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and quickly adapt to new situations and solve problems.
- Strong analytical, research, statistical sampling, and quantitative abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes and the regulatory environment
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit resume stating qualifications and experience,
present and expected salary, telephone number, together with a recent photo.
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Human Resources Department Empire Tower
49th Floor 195 South Sathorn Rd.,
Contact person: Kulthida Y.
Tel : 02-677-2000 ext.2048
The post Forensic Business…