Key functions of the role will be;
- Supporting the business in delivering quality and compliance in order to drive down information security risk.
- Defending the business by building and implementing security process and procedure in order to protect and respond to risk.
- Promoting responsible behavior by improving the culture internally to ensure all staff are protecting against possible security incidents.
- Continuous improvement by ensuring security updates and implemented as and when necessary.
With a wide range of responsibilities, the Head of Information Security will be a key position in which helps to drive the business forward in a secure and compliant manner.
Skill and knowledge required (ideally)
- Great understanding of ISO27001 and able to implement policy according to legislation
- Fantastic leadership skills (proven)
- Problem analysis and resolution ability
- Able to communicate well at senior and board level to help others understand business risk.
- Security Auditing experience
- Business process understanding, able to understand general business operation activities to avoid business down time.
- Security related certificate ideal (CISSP/CISM/CRISC)