HRIS Assistant Manager
HRIS Assistant Manager generally functions under the supervision of a senior personnel and assists in analyzing and identifying
opportunities for enhancing the business processes and their growth. He/she is responsible for overseeing the project development, right from its inception stage to its final completion and implementation stage.
- Evaluates and defines improvements increased system reliability and performance.
- Integrates solutions with other applications and platforms based on business requirements
Policies, Procedures, and Standards
- Adheres to policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensures and Contribute compliance with policies, procedures and standards.
- Coordinates problem resolution among a variety of functional areas and provides subject matter expertise support for diagnosing and resolving
- Makes recommendations to improve security and participates in investigations as needed.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and execution of backup and disaster recovery plan for infrastructure solutions.
- Responsible for proactively working with internal team to ensure the strict adherence of all HRIS Policies and Procedures in concert with
the company related guidelines
HRIS Application Management
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem Management and the appropriate usage of the Support Management Service.
- Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Configuration analysts, integration developers, and system analysts who support a variety of systems/integrations all solutions.
- Acts as the HRIS product owner.
- Understands the entire HRIS software solution ecosystem from a systems perspective.
- Serves as an IT liaison to the HR organization with responsibility for overseeing the analysis, configuration, documentation, and implementation
- Reviews applications, procedures, workflow, and vendor specifications to ensure systems are operating correctly, features are being fully
utilized, and data is generated accurately.
- Partners with members of the HR team to gather and further clarify business requirements.
- Responsible for design, build, QA, and deployment of HR applications and related integrations.
- Oversight of ongoing production support of HR solutions and addresses impacts from other IT changes outside the HR system scope.
- Oversee Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other
key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly or any.