Bodywork entirely in aluminum, no plastic / ABS / fiberglass on this bike – besides a few performance parts in carbon fiber.
The bike has been published in various magazines (Bike Exif, Pipeburn), happy to share the articles as they detail the build which has been extensive and involves tons of performance parts (Motogadget M-Unit and signals, Beringer brakes, etc…), just contact me via PM.
The articles also show a lot of details / close up professional photos, but I can share them if needed.
It is a big bike, see photo next to the RE for scale. It is also the very first, carburated CB1300 model (SC40), which means that it has substantial curb weight (270kg dry), although the build has shaved off a few kgs. Cafe Racers are usually compact, smaller bikes, but that one makes anything below large displacement cruisers look small.
In other words, it is not your traditional, skinny / lightweight Cafe Racer. It is a fast, very torquey motorcycle that will crack the 0-100 well under 3s, reach 100/h in second gear and hit 240/h without dropping a sweat. For all these reasons, it is not a beginner bike and requires a the rider to have minimum body size, strength and skills to be ridden safely. Buyer beware.
The bike is fully registered with genuine Green Book and is insured with the insurance running for another 6 months or so.
Discussions can be carried in English or in Thai.
Body Type: Other
Engine Size (cc):
This Week Top Ads
- Yamaha Dragstar 400cc (10465 views)
- Condo At Bottom Price In Pattaya (6532 views)
- 2001 Yamaha XJR1300SP (5832 views)
- Honda CBR400R (5486 views)
- Thai Language, ED Visa. No More Visa Runs. (5484 views)
- Affordable Family 3BR Detached House In Ladprao (5461 views)
- 2 Electro Scooter 48Volt EVT 800Watt, NRT 1000Watt (5274 views)
- Sausage Stuffer For Sale (5060 views)
- For Sale Or Rent Condominium The Address @ Siam (4977 views)
- High Class Phrom Phong Executive Duplex Office (4864 views)